Write FIR For Lost Voter ID Card to Police / Apply for the Lost Voter ID Card at the official website
FIR For Lost Voter ID Card
Candidates write the First Information Report when he lost his Voter ID Card or it has been stolen. Candidates can apply for the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card. Candidates can take a look at the format and understand it and then you can also apply for the duplicate copy of your Voter ID Card. Election Commission of India issued the Voter ID Card. It very important to have a Voter ID Card because it is identity card which is useful at the time of the elections but it also acts as the identity proof of the person. It helps to conduct the elections with smoothening and it prevents the fraud in the Elections. Voter ID Card is the document which shows all the details of the applicant like his name, photo, father’s name and all other details which are printed on the Voter ID Card.
Letter Format: The Format of the letter is given below and the candidate can take look on it and then he can also write the letter to register the FIR in the Police Station regarding the Lost Voter ID Card.
I am ( Name of the Voter Card Holder) writing this letter to inform you that yesterday I was traveling to (place name) and when I check my pocket for my wallet but my wallet was not in my pocket and I lost my voter id card due to loss of my wallet at the public place . I would like to apply for the duplicate voter id card in the Election Commission of (Name of the State). Please register my FIR and give me a copy of the FIR which is useful to attach with the application form to apply for the duplicate Voter ID Card.
How To Apply for Lost Voter ID Card
Candidate can apply for the duplicate Voter ID Card by following the steps and
- Candidate have to write a letter to the nearby Police Station and which is written above
- Then the candidate have to go to the Election Commission Office of your city or district
- Then collect fill the Application Form – 002 and
- Fill your details in the Application Form – 002 and also attach the copy of the FIR with the form
- Pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy of your Voter ID Card will be at your home.