Telangana CEO Voter ID Online List Election Commission Full Details / Apply online at the official website – ceotelangana.nic.in
Telangana CEO Voter ID
Telangana Voter ID Card is very useful in the Telangana state at the time of elections. There are many political parties take the part in the elections and all the parties make some policies to attract the public towards their party and get in the power. All the leaders give some speeches to motivate the persons to them at the time of the Elections. In this democratic country, there are many rights which are made for the welfare of the public and out all of the rights one right is to vote. Peoples can vote any party in the elections with free consent. The is no pressure on the person to give the vote to only one leader, he can vote according to his will. Voter ID Card made by the Election Commission of India and this voter id card will be made when the person attained the age of 18 years old and Voter ID Card is made only for those persons who are mentally fit or only those persons who are an Indian by nationality. The applicant can apply for the CEO Telangana Voter ID Card by visiting the official website of CEO Telangana.
How to check the name in CEO Telangana Voter List
- First of all, applicant have to visit the official website of CEO Telangana
- The fill all the details in the application form without any kind of mistake in the form
- After filling the application then click on the search button at the bottom
- Then all of your details will be displayed on the screen and it means that your name is in the CEO Telangana Voter List
How to track status of CEO Telangana Voter ID Card
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of the CEO Telangana
- Then search by the name in the search column
- Select Name Wise result in the search option
- And then choose the district
- Then enter your name of the district
- Then click on search button
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen
How to apply Online Telangana Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Telangana and
- Then click on the Apply Online option and then
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card
- Fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as passport size photo, aadhaar card or pan card or driving license and address proof etc.
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply Offline Telangana Voter ID Card
- First of all, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office, Telangana
- Then fill all the details in the form without any mistake in the form
- Then submit the application form with all the documents in the Election Board Office, Telangana
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documentAfter the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- Then you will get an Acknowledgment receipt Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.