Register Online Voter ID Card Telangana Online / Apply for offline Voter ID Card / Apply for online Voter ID Card at the official website of CEO Telangana – ceotelangana.nic.in
Voter ID Card Telangana
There are two ways to apply for the voter id card, one is an online method and the second one is an offline method. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to his favorite leader or party. there are many rights which are made for the welfare of the public and out all of the rights one right is to vote. Voter ID Card holder can also check their names in the voter list on the official website of the CEO Telangana.
How To Apply Online Voter ID Card Telangana
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Telangana
- Click on the Apply Online option and the candidate will the format of the application form on his computer screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID.
- If you did any mistake, Booth Level Officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How To Apply Offline Voter ID Card Telangana
- Applicant can either download the Form no.6 or he can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office of Telangana
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Submit the application form to the Election Commission Office
- After the submission of Form 6 in Election Commission Office then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it like Latest passport size photo of the Applicant, Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license) and Address proof (Electricity bill or Water Bill).
- After two or three weeks your name will be added in the voter’s list and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How To Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Telangana
- Candidate have to go to the Police Station and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a copy of the FIR from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then go to the Election Commission Office of Telangana
- Then collect fill the Application Form – 002 and
- Then fill your details in the application form and attach the copy of the FIR with it
- Pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.
How to track status in for Voter ID Card Telangana
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CEO Telangana
- Then go to the track the status column at the end of the screen
- Then the new page will open and type the name of the applicant
- Select Name Wise result in the search option
- Then Choose the District and or enter the name of the district
- Then click on Search button
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen