Online Voter ID Registration Himachal Pradesh Full Guide / Track Status / Apply Online at the official website – himachal.nic.in
Himachal Pradesh Voter ID Card
India is a democratic country and there are billions of peoples are living in India and in this democratic country each state have their separate elections are conducted by the Election Commissions of India and for each person, there is a Voter ID Card issued to each person for the purpose of the votes in the election but this card also acts as an identity proof in the whole India as well as in the whole world. The applicants can apply for the voter id card who attained the age of 18 years. Candidates can also check for the voter id online and track the status of the Voter ID Card by visiting the official website of the CEO Himachal Pradesh. There are two ways to apply for the voter card. It also describes the identity to the person that in which state he lives and what is his name and all the important details are mentioned on it. The applicants can submit an application form for the Voter ID Card in the Election Commission Office as well.
How to apply Offline Voter ID Card Himachal Pradesh
- Applicant can download the application Form no.6 or he can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office of your city
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Visit any nearby any Election Commission Office of Himachal Pradesh
- Then submit the application form and attach all the necessary documents
- After the submission of application form in the Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the attached documents
- Then you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card online
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply Online Voter ID Card Himachal Pradesh
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Himachal Pradesh and then
- Click on the Apply Online option and then
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card
- Fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as passport size photo of the candidate, aadhaar card or driving license and address proof which are necessary
- Then fill the permanent address of your home without any kind of mistake because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- By the reference no. you can track the voter card online
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How To Correct the Name in the CEO Himachal Pradesh Voter ID Card
There are some reasons when the applicant can change his name in the Voter ID Card and the conditions you can fill the Form 8A are given below:
- In the case of After Marriage In the case of Completely transferred to new location
- In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of getting A job in another location
- In the case ofMoved to another place because you were married
You have to follow each step to correct the name and the steps are mentioned below:
- You have to download the application Form 8A or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office of Himachal Pradesh which is near to you
- Then Fill the details in the form like what you have to change the name
- Then submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 8A in Election Commission of office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- Then you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number to track the status of Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, you can track the status of voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not.
- After two or three weeks your new details will be added to the List.