How to get Voter ID Card Online in Mizoram Online / How To Apply for Online Voter ID Mizoram Online – ceomizoram.nic.in
Voter ID Card Mizoram
There are two ways to apply for the voter id card. The first one is an online method and the second one is an offline method. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote the party in the elections. The main motive is as identity proof while casting votes. It also acts as an identity proof, address proof, and age proof for casting votes as well as for other purposes. It is also known by the name of Electoral Photo ID Card. Both the process for applying are very easy. Voter ID Card just not only gives the holder a right to elect his chosen candidate in the elections but it is also a valuable document that verifies citizenship of India. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to his favorite leader or party.Those persons can apply for the voter id card who is 18 years old or above. Applicants can also apply online on the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Mizoram.
How to apply Online New Voter ID Card Mizoram
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Mizoram and then click on the Apply Online and then
- Candidate have to fill the Application form no. is 6all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as passport size photo, aadhaar card or pan card or driving license and address proof
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply Offline Voter ID Card Mizoram
- First, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office, Mizoram
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake in the form
- Then visit nearby any election commission office and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply for duplicate of Mizoram Voter ID
- First of all, candidate have to go to the Police Station nearby you and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then fill the Application Form – 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.
How to track status of Voter ID Card Mizoram
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CEO Mizoram
- Search by the Name
- Select Name Wise result in the search option
- Choose the District and then enter your name of the district
- Then click on Search button
- You can also choose Assembly option in the filter and enter your district, assembly, name
- And The click on Search button
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen