CEO West Bengal Voter List ID / Apply for Online WB Online Status – ceowestbengal.nic.in
CEO West Bengal Voter List ID
CEO West Bengal Voter ID List is the list in which all the members are registered who have a right to vote and all those persons who are in the state of West Bengal. In the democratic country, all the persons have a right to vote for his favorite leaders.Applicants can apply for the voter id card by the offline method as well as online method. Those persons can apply for the voter id card who is 18 years old or above. All the things are done when the applicant is of 18 years. Voter ID Card is a very important document which is very useful not only at the time of vote but it also works as a nationality proof. Voters can either search their name online or they can check the name by visiting the official website. Voter List by Districts and villages of West Bengal check the Electoral Roll.
How to apply CEO West Bengal Voter ID
- First of all, Candidate have to go the official website and then click on the Apply Online
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload certain copy of scanned documents of Latest passport size photo of the Applicant, Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license ) and Address proof ( Electricity bill or Water Bill)
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply Offline CEO West Bengal Voter ID
- You can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office of West Bengal
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office of West Bengal and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission of office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- You can track the status of voter id card by the reference no.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to check the name CEO West Bengal Voter List ID
There are two methods:
- First, visit this website of the CEO West Bengal
- Then choose the option at the right corner by the name and then fill the details to check the name in the voter list
- Enter your name
- Enter your father’s name
- Enter your age
- Enter your gender.
- Enter the name of the state
- Enter the name of districts
If you remember the ”Voter id card number and state name to track your status. And enter into the blanks and check the name in the voter list.