CEO Andhra Pradesh Online Voter List Election Commission Complete Guide / Apply Online at the official website – ceoandhra.nic.in
CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card
In the India there are many states and each state there is a different party which is in the power and each party came in the power by the Elections. In the democracy, each person has some certain rights and one right is Right to Vote. In the India Constitutions, every person who attained the age of 18 years than he can apply for the voter card by visiting the official notification. Candidate can also apply for the duplicate of the Voter ID. If in any situation the voter card is stolen then he can easily apply for the new card. Voter ID Card is made only for those persons who are mentally fit or only those persons who are an Indian by nationality. It also describes the identity to the person that in which state he lives and what is his name and all the important details are mentioned on it. Voter ID card contains the address in which you are staying at present. It also works as a nationality proof in all over the world.
How To Correct the Address in the CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card
- You have to download the application Form 8A or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office, Andhra Pradesh which is near to you
- Then Fill the details in the form like what you have to change the name
- Submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 8A in Election Commission of office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an acknowledgment receipt number which is given by the Booth Level Officers
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, you can track the status of voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not.
- After two or three weeks your new details will be added to the List.
The situation in which you can fill the Form 8A are given below:
- In the case of After Marriage In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of getting a job in another location
How to Apply for Online CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Andhra Pradesh and
- Then click on the Apply Online option and then
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card
- Fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card or pan card or driving license
- Address proof
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to Apply for Duplicate CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card
In the case of Voter ID Card is lost in the house or it is damaged or cut because of some reason:
- First of all, you have to go to the Election Commission Office, which is nearby you
- Then collect a copy of Form Application Form 002, which is for the issue of a duplicate voter ID card.
- And then fill the application form with all the necessary details
- Submit the application form with all the necessary documents.
- Once the application form has been submitted to the office
- Then the BLO can verify the details and documents
- The duplicate voter ID card will be sent to the address mentioned on the application form.
In the case of theft or it is stolen:
- First of all, candidate have to go to the Police Station nearby you and
- Then file a FIR for the theft of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- Then you have to go to the Election Commission Office, which is nearby you and
- Then fill the Application Form – 002
- Fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.