Bangalore CEO Voter ID Online List / Search Your Name Online / Apply Online at the official website
Bangalore CEO Voter ID
All the candidate who attained the age of the 18 years old can apply for the CEO Bangalore Voter ID Card. Basically, there are two methods to apply online for the new voter id card. The first method for applying for the new Voter iD Card is online and the other one is offline. Candidates who already have the voter id card but they do not know about their booth then they can search by their in the voter list by visiting the official website of the CEO Bangalore. Voter ID Card describes the identity to the person that in which state he lives and what is his name and all the important details and it is issued by the Election Commission of India. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote the party in the elections. Voter ID Card not just gives the holder a right to vote his favorite leader in the elections but it is also a valuable document that shows and describes citizenship of India.
How to check the name in Bangalore CEO Voter List
- First of all, candidate have to go to the official website of CEO Bangalore
- Then search for the Voter List
- The fill all the details in the application form without any kind of mistake in the form
- Then click on the search button
- If your name will be displayed on the screen it means your name is in the voter list of the CEO Bangalore.
How to apply for Online Bangalore CEO Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Bangalore
- Then click on the Apply Online option and then the application form will be open on the screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card and have to fill all the details correct
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the scanned copy of the documents and those scanned documents are such as passport size photo, aadhaar card or pan card or driving license and address proof etc.
- Fill the permanent address of your home because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track your Voter Id Card online at the official website
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added in the list nd you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply for Offline Bangalore CEO Voter ID Card
- First of all, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office, Bangalore
- Then fill all the details in the form without any mistake in the form
- Then submit the application form with all the documents in the Election Board Office, Bangalore
- Then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the documentAfter the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- After getting the Acknowledgment Receipt Number, you can track the Voter ID Card and you can also check the status at the official website
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to track status of Bangalore CEO Voter ID Card
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the CEO Bangalore
- Then search by the name in the search column
- Select Name Wise result in the search option
- And then choose the district and after that, enter your name of your district
- Then hit the search button and the new page will be open on the screen
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen