Voter ID Delhi Track Status Online / Track Status / Apply Online at the Official Website – ceodelhi.nic.in
Voter ID Delhi
India is a democratic country and in this country, there is a law that requires a person to show some form of identification in which proves that he is an Indian and in order to vote for an election. Voter ID card is issued by the Election Commission of India. The voters must present a photo ID. The voters have to make a choice between the parties which are standing in the elections. A voting system enforces rules to ensure valid voting, and how the votes will be counted and decides when the result will be declared. Votes are only given by those persons who have the voter card. It is an important document in the eyes of the law. The department of the voter card is under by the Government of India. All the applicants can apply for the voter card when they attained the age of 18 years means the minimum age for applying is 18 years otherwise the candidates is not an adult and he has no rights until the attainment the age of 18 years.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Delhi
There are the two ways for applying for the Voter ID Card. Candidate can apply for the voter card when he attained the age of 18 years. The first method is to apply online and another or second method is an offline method. Both the method are mentioned. Applicants can apply for the voter id card by following each step in the same order.
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Delhi and then search for the apply online
- Then click on the Apply Online option and then the new page will be open on the screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card which is mandatory to fill all the details
- Then the candidates have to fill all the details without any kind of mistake and upload the scanned copy of the documents and those scanned documents are such as passport size photo, aadhaar card or pan card or driving license and address proof etc.
- Then click on the submit button and your application will be submitted to the database of the CEO Delhi
- Then the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come to your home and verify the identity of the person and all the other documents which were uploaded at the time of application form
- After the verification, Booth Level Officers (BLO) gives you a reference no. to track your Voter Id Card online at the official website
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added in the list nd you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
- Candidates has the application form first or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office, Delhi
- After the collection of the application and then fill all the details in the form without any mistake in the form
- Then submit the application form with all the documents in the Election Commission Office, Delhi
- Then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the document that all the information is correct or wrong
- After the successful completion of the verification process, applicant get the Acknowledgment Receipt Number, you can track the Voter ID Card and you can also check the status at the official website
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to Track Status of Voter ID Card Delhi
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the CEO Delhi
- Then go to the track status in the option menu
- Then search by the name of the applicant and
- Choose the name wise result out of all the options
- Then choose your district or enter the name of your district
- Then click on the search button and the new page will be open on the screen
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen