Apply Online Voter ID Card Jharkhand / all Process Detailed / How to apply online and check status – ceojharkhand.nic.in
Voter ID Card Jharkhand
There are many people who live in the state of Jharkhand. Voter ID Card is the very important identity proof which is just only an identity proof but it is also a card which is helpful for a vote in the all over India. All the candidates if they lost their voter card then they can apply for the duplicate for the Voter ID Card. Applicants can search their name by visiting the official website of the CEO Jharkhand and they can visit the Election Office in Jharkhand for the further process details. There are two ways to apply for the voter id card, one is an online method and the second one is an offline method. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to which party he supports and believe. Voter ID Card also acts as a universal proof and also the residence proof that the person lives in India.
How to Apply Online Voter ID Card Jharkhand
- First of all, Candidate have to go the official website of CEO Jharkhand and then click on the Apply Online and then choose the Application Form for the Voter ID Card
- Then the application form will open on the screen
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload certain copy of scanned documents of Latest passport size photo of the Applicant, Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license ) and Address proof ( Electricity bill or Water Bill)
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- BLO officers can come to your house at any time,
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to Apply Offline Voter ID Card Jharkhand
- You can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office, Jharkhand
- After collecting the application form
- Fill the details in the form without any kind of mistake otherwise, the application form will be rejected by the Election Commission
- Then submit the application form with all the correct details and attached required the documents with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission of office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- You can track the status of voter id card by the reference no.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to check the name in the CEO Jharkhand Voter ID List
- First of all, applicant have to visit the official website in order to check the electoral list
- Then Enter your name, address, details, age and other details which are asked
- Click on the Search button
- The list of details similar to your name will be displayed on the screen
- Then search for your name in the given results
- If your name is mentioned in the list of an electoral list then it means your name has been successfully added to that CEO Jharkhand Voter ID Card List.