Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh / Track the Status Online / Apply for Offline Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh /Apply Online Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh Online at the Official Website – www.ceoandhra.nic.in
Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh
Voter ID Cards are very important to all the persons who are living in India. This is a public document which is used by the person to vote in the elections. When the elections are on the line, there are many parties who competing with each other by making different policies and schemes for the welfare of the public. There are state elections and without Voter ID Card, no person can give the vote and even no entry in the booth. There are many different are made by the government for the elections. So the candidates can go to the booth and give the vote to that party or leader to him, they are supporting in the Elections. Voter ID Cards are issued by the Election Commission of India. Candidates can apply for the voter card by the online method as well as offline method. If they already have a Voter ID Card then they also can change the name or address in the Voter ID Card by following some conditions.
How To Correct the Name in the Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh
There are some situations in which the person can change the name in the Voter ID Card and those situations are given below:
- In the case of After Marriage
- In the case of completely change the name at all the documents
- In the case of any mistake in printing
In those situations, the candidate can change the name in Voter ID and for changing the name the procedure is mentioned below:
- Candidate have to download the application Form-8A or he can collect the application Form-8A by visiting the Election Commission Office of Arunachal Pradesh
- Fill the details in the form without attempting any kind of mistake or cutting in the application form
- Then submit the application form with all the documents
- Then Booth Level Officers will verify the details that the candidate filled in the application form and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number to track the Voter ID card
- By the help of acknowledgment receipt number, you will be able to know the status of your voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not.
- After two or three weeks your new details will be updated in the list.
How to apply Online Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Arunachal Pradesh
- Click on the Apply Online option and the candidate will the format of the application form on his computer screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as passport size photo of the candidate, aadhaar card or driving license and address proof
- Then click on Submit button, at the end of the application form
- Booth Level Officers will come to your permanent address, after some days and they will verify the identity of the person and all the documents
- Booth Level Officers will give you a reference no. after the verification
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list and you will get your Voter ID Card at your home by post.
How to apply Offline Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh
- First of all, candidate have to go the Election Commission Office Office of Arunachal Pradesh
- Then he has to collect the Application Form no. 6, in order to apply for a new Voter ID Card in the Arunachal Pradesh
- Fill the details in the form without any kind of mistake in the form and then
- Submit the application form to the Election Commission Office of Arunachal Pradesh
- After the submission of Form 6 in Election Commission Office then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added in the voter’s list and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.